• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Europa to Atlantic then back to Europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies ive been asked by a few folks to do a quick transfer...so here it is.....

So this weekend saturday/sunday 29th/30th of october i will be leaving europa to go to atlantic....
i will return maybe via one more shard....not sure most likey Lake Superior...b4 returning to Europa
shard shield transfer token these so limited to 125+150 items....but i will try to acommodate as many folks as i can....

so i leave it there.... 4 days to get stuff to me....

u must have Icq OR freind with Icq......for pick up/drop off etc

u will need to bag the items with name/icq and char that will be collecting

FREE SERVICE as always.....

hit me up 677577087

THP - LandStalker General [LSG]

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may have a few things to bring back to europa from atl if thats ok message me when you grt there please

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
must have items b4 midnight UK time saturday the 29th october.....not fussed ....free service as always....but im leaving on the dot

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last day to gimme stuff...either late late tonight or early early morning uk time i will leave europa for atl then LS ....b4 returning to europa

free space still... free service as always...fill me up or i travel without

THP - LandStalker General [LSG]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this is ongoing.... left for Atl....as i write....so anyone with atl pick-ups are good within the hour!!

anyone still wanting stuff taking out of Atl to LS or Euro...u have about 30 hours to get things to me...

Have a great UO day....

Messyng

Visitor
Helped me to move items from Eu to Atl and back, witch I appreciate a lot and I am grateful that such kind folk can exist in this world of capitalism.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and back on Europa

next free jump most likely euro atl chezzy eu....in about a week....