• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] EUROPA SHARD ONLY!! - Dungeon Event ARMOR pieces for sale, ** READ POST COMPLETELY !! **

Samhain

Adventurer
I have numerous Event armor pieces for sale, I will list them and the price below. I DO NOT have or use Discord, so please message a response and give me time to respond. I am not on daily! If multiple people respond to the same item by the time I am able to check back, I will sell to the one closest to the asking price (if listed) and mark items as SOLD as they sell. The following items are described and for sale on the EUROPA SHARD ONLY! Do not ask questions I already answer above or in the descriptions, I will politely overlook them. NOTE : These price are reflected based on the shard they are on, since they are ALL SHARD BOUND, Checking prices on Atlantic or ANY other shard is meaningless. It is based on Europa's market alone as these items cannot be transferred to or from. Also, ALL items listed below are at FULL MAX UNUSED durability EXCEPT for one of the Divinum Luminous Talismans!! The picture reflects the condition and durability of the used talisman which is at 156/255 (still has full repair dura). By Default according to listing, this will be the first one sold unless a preference is specifically noted - be sure to remind me.

First up,
1. 1717433956482.png PRICE : OFFER (last 1 sold for 900m and currently there is only 1 on VS at 1p as of 6/9/2024) Currently 2 available.
2. 1717434066735.png PRICE : (HUMAN) 650M - 2 available (GARGOYLE) OFFER Last one!
3. 1717434184195.png PRICE : 650m (cheaper than VS at the time of posting) Currently 2 available.
1717434401255.png PRICE : (HUMAN) 650M (100m cheaper than VS currently!) I have 3 available at the moment | (GARGOYLE) OFFER (NONE on VS)
1717434584293.png PRICE : 650m (Current VS price is 750m start w/ buyout of 800m as of 6/9/2024) - Currently 2 available.
1717434673122.png PRICE : Taking Offers and Suggestions - I haven't found one on Europa for sale on VS for awhile now personally.
1717434755013.png PRICE : Taking Offers and Suggestions - I haven't found one on Europa for sale on VS for awhile now personally.
1717434989315.png SOLD!

Last edited:

Samhain

Adventurer
These prices were based from current VS prices and I made my prices lower than the lowest VS price listed. I will consider reasonable offers for some items, so feel free to make me a decent offer. Thanks! :)