• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Shard: New Rares On Uo-auction2 and in my House

• Thread starter UORares-Trade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

While the following is technically my fault, i thought i would still post.

I would advise all to proceed with caution when dealing with this seller, especially for bulk items.

I was passed the Sellers ICQ as they were selling a "full set of phoenix", when speaking to the seller he confirmed this, to myself and 1 other person who was looking for a full set aswell.

I agreed a price with the seller, and purchaced the item. Much to my dissapointment upon further inspection i realised that the gorget was missing from the box.

I have tried several times to contact the seller, but on the day of the trade almost instantly after i asked about the gorget the seller went offline on ICQ and has ignored all contact since then. And as this post proves, the seller has been online.

I understand that i should have checked when purchacing but, again dishonesty when trading should not be accepted.

If the seller would like to resolve this matter they have my ICQ and i would be very greatfull to receive my gorget.

N

Nvidia

I just recent won an auction on a potted plant deed but aint got respons on anything

Not a thing so i would recommend to be causious when dealing with this person

Shame cause he has some interesting stuff though

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just recent won an auction on a potted plant deed but aint got respons on anything

Not a thing so i would recommend to be causious when dealing with this person

Shame cause he has some interesting stuff though

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a few of those deeds, shame though I just transfered them to DF

S

Sorcon Gartius

Although I don't wish to go into great detail, I also have had a bad experience w/ this seller.

One should just question where he gets his items.

I will say no more.