• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Shard Down!

• Thread starter Black Betty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Black Betty

It has been down now for a couple hourse with no reason or explanation. What gives, people? What gives?:confused::rant2:

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a few mins before the shard went *poof* we killed a stranger on Europa...
:owned:

B

Black Betty

Yes, it went down right after, but I thought this had been addressed and fixed already?

E

Emil IsTemp

hehe guess not.. Devs left early for the holiday weekend i think..

:pint:

M

Mord Mhor

Yes, it went down right after, but I thought this had been addressed and fixed already?
If it is fixed why are we getting the same stranger spawning day after day? I was under the imprression that we would have strangers going away and returning. At least the first one was meant to come back.

A

Asmodai

damn how long has it been down guys? i wanna play some uo!

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe they are killing dupers on europa/atlantic, and have to bring down servers?

*dreams on*

M

MaDProFF

What I love most, is the fact still after all these Hours, it is still not listed a problem or why no shard in FYI, shard Issues etc.

Some things never change UO incompetence for one.

All we ask is for info

M

Mortharr/Revenge

for once i agree with mad

drachs has just gone down as well so looks like they may be doing something about it

E

Emil IsTemp

Europa Server Down
Robert Mull
07 Jul 2008 11:28:09
The Europa Server is currently down. Our team is working on this issue and more news with be forthcoming. We do not have an ETA on the Europa Server's return at this time, but please keep checking in as we will have more updates.