• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Europa PVP School

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P.W.N

Blazing why do you feel the need to take screen shots everytime someone dies lol? its pathetic and all the people you killed wernt 1v1 kills,like winker said earlier all your screen shots are cropped because you dont want people to see the real aps you have running to aid your joke of a campain you call a guild.
Its interesting that everytime someone griefs you in game or on any site relating to uo you think its magnus lol,he doesnt even write on the boards let alone entertain your sad little rants and tbh its you who has the serious rage problem,everyone has a cry in vent now and again and you are no different so i hear and it just proves how much he gets to you the way you carry on in and out of ultima.
I really enjoy listening and reading your fiction pvp battles that you always seem to win on uo and on the boards,you are a comedian in his own right! i do feel rather sorry for you though as you keep saying the same thing day in and day out and showing true signs of depression and o.c.d,even the site mods are falling of their chairs with laughter,it seems you ran out of friends and allies a long time ago and have now become the laughing stock of a GAME! :gun:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care about bad players talking about great pvpers. See you at the school! Don't be angry if you're really horrible at pvp, if you come to the school you'll kill everybody soon.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blazing why do you feel the need to take screen shots everytime someone dies lol? its pathetic and all the people you killed wernt 1v1 kills,like winker said earlier all your screen shots are cropped because you dont want people to see the real aps you have running to aid your joke of a campain you call a guild.
Its interesting that everytime someone griefs you in game or on any site relating to uo you think its magnus lol,he doesnt even write on the boards let alone entertain your sad little rants and tbh its you who has the serious rage problem,everyone has a cry in vent now and again and you are no different so i hear and it just proves how much he gets to you the way you carry on in and out of ultima.
I really enjoy listening and reading your fiction pvp battles that you always seem to win on uo and on the boards,you are a comedian in his own right! i do feel rather sorry for you though as you keep saying the same thing day in and day out and showing true signs of depression and o.c.d,even the site mods are falling of their chairs with laughter,it seems you ran out of friends and allies a long time ago and have now become the laughing stock of a GAME! :gun:
Take a breath man while writing. come to pvp more often you'll realize many things. How can I be depressed? I am very happy to make a pvp school with Epyco , Chaz and the others.

It'll be very funny for us too to teach ppl how to pvp.

Anyway now stop the rage and go back to kill your lich lords ( I bet they are hard now with necromancy spells eh)

let me close the topic with a nice quote explaining the truth about your rage and the fans' rage :

LaMarkus said:
I see alot of negative posts on these boards about Blazing....so I thought Id state actual facts. He comes to Catskills....joins our guild. I've played Euro shards many American shards, and I've yet to see anyone conduct a fieldfight, outnumbered 3-1 about 13-15 people against 5, as effortlessly as he did...talk all the trash you want about this guy, maybe it stems from the frustration he causes you...but having never played Europa i'm gonna go out on a limb and say, hopefully without offending anyone, that this guy is lightyears ahead of anyone on that shard or quite possibly any other, as far as calling a heavily outnumbered field fight goes, and just simply outclassing the opposition.......his so called "superhacks" would have made no difference on a shard that I would assume hes pinging far below average on...

K

King Frankie

Yew look kinda bare what happen to the trees? Somone ate them?? Sprinkle it on the pasta.

P

P.W.N

Lol mr blazing you certainly are one vein kid,i rem seeing you fight az 1v1 and you used spell weaving,mysta and magery ohh lol and pots and you lost 3 times in a row when he was using just magery,so pls tell us all how a great pvper like yourself came to get owned so bad in a pure mage duel that you couldnt handle to loose, hence the use of everything you could to try and i quote "TRY" win! enough said son you loose the stratics dispute :(

K

King Frankie

Now ill ask where is the screenshots of me doing that? as i only can see your screenshots with cheats. Is it really getting that much to you now that you are starting to fishing for more? funny rage kiddo :)

and in your reply to the speedhack, enjoy.

http://i54.***********/6pb6zt.jpg

K

King Frankie

I dunno about my friend's ss well...he had to feed an ogre lady with them.

Few days ago I met you in Felucca and trees seemed to be perfectly normal on my client, I dunno on yours, do you still see the percentage of life bar over enemies head? does it make you have headache?

I bet ogre ladies don't like trees...I will tell my friend to get some raw meat
and if you dont understand rules. Continue with personal agression and you will be banned and the thread will be closed thats all in the rules on board. And anyone can resskill its not that hard, 1vs3 my buttocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.