• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Europa Mesanna Roulette lantern

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know of 4 given out (some say 5, but I don't know who owns the 5th it if it's true). I believe all lanterns are still on the Europa shard...

Lantern reads: "I was able to see my way to beat Mesanna playing roulette - Europa"

Asking for a PC, as I am not into rares trading. Reason for asking is the possible involvement of the lantern in a trade, or a possible sale...

Edit: additional info, the Mesanna Roulette was on the 11th of december 2011.

Thanks for looking!

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's another lantern like this 1 of 5 currently up for sale with an offer of 1.25 billion. So, whether it's 1/4 or 1/5 you're now a billionaire. :p

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's another lantern like this 1 of 5 currently up for sale with an offer of 1.25 billion. So, whether it's 1/4 or 1/5 you're now a billionaire. :p
Not sure if you mean the lantern with 1.25 billion bid in Demonous' thread, but that is a different lantern - I Was Shown The Light to Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette (Lantern - Void Red) (flickers) (5) from Lake Austin.

It might make no difference, but the colour could effect the price.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the replies so far.

Regarding the lantern in Demonous' thread, what does the flicker part mean exactly? Do they mean it flickers when it's locked down, or do they mean it flickers when held?

And to the people who are sending me PMs with bids: I am really just after a price indication at the moment, as I would like to involve this lantern in a possible trade to someone else...

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Regarding the lantern in Demonous' thread, what does the flicker part mean exactly? Do they mean it flickers when it's locked down, or do they mean it flickers when held?

And to the people who are sending me PMs with bids: I am really just after a price indication at the moment, as I would like to involve this lantern in a possible trade to someone else...
Flicker when it is locked down

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah alot has to do with the color... Yours is still worth alot but not as much as teh Void Red

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all. Still looking for a price tag if anyone can help?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
winning mesanna event items that are in rarer quantities (less than 5) go for 200+mill