• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Melted :(

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew I shouldnt have gotten into cleaning my house!

N

Nyte Doombringer

Damn guess they forgot to feed the hamster again, lol

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea when it'll be back; at least you were still doing the 'enter Bedlam' quest. I'd just got ressed and my draggy is unsupervised out there somewhere :(

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back, sort of - on first login, there was another house superimposed over the top of my home, but a restart of the client seems to have fixed that!

B

Bleeeh_Denx

I only have one char which is a novice Blacksmith. And even the name is spelt wrong!

N

Nyte Doombringer

LOL you all have way too much time on your hands. That is too funny.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol it reverted few hours for me <.< wtf

Reverted a few minutes for me, and my pc struggled on login. Despite hubbys best efforts, I died horribly and so did draggy. Ho hum, such is life. Or death!

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were champing, and had only just hit third tier of undead spawn.

With Lich Lords zinging around whilst I remained frozen to the spot, I completely expected to be singing the OooOoOoo choir on logging back in again.

A short revert had apparently reset the altar, we were all alive and there was no spawn at all. On hitting it again, it was lizzies or ratties (forget which). Pfft.

Was a pleasant surprise to be both alive and pet by my side - yes, pet & I logged back in right beside a champ altar. :O

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were champing, and had only just hit third tier of undead spawn.

With Lich Lords zinging around whilst I remained frozen to the spot, I completely expected to be singing the OooOoOoo choir on logging back in again.

A short revert had apparently reset the altar, we were all alive and there was no spawn at all. On hitting it again, it was lizzies or ratties (forget which). Pfft.

Was a pleasant surprise to be both alive and pet by my side - yes, pet & I logged back in right beside a champ altar. :O
I dont get it. I was at teh same champ you were and i got teled away to a shrine. RNG hates me lol

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, Butters, remember you there and it was a bit whack.

Since it was changed, I've had to log at short notice near other altars and I certainly woke up at a random shrine. No idea why this was any different, except for the server down & revert.

Oh, and I do hope you'll accept my apologies if Sats nibbled your bum just a lil bit. He is such a curious wee fella and can be a bit rough with his greetings. ;)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our Sat nibbled your bum, Butters? Oooer! And here was me thinking it was just his dog that did that to me. I know where the hound gets it from now!

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a good job Satsuma, the greater dragon, has been neutered. I mean, it doesn't bear thinking about - Really, let's not go there.