• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet [Europa] Legacy Nightmare and Dragon

samaelmcgovern

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Hi, I just decided to return in UO after ... mmm ... so many years. I'm with goosebumps since days, so many memories :)
I gave all my possessions to friends and guildmates, so I need to sell what's left on my char to equip my chars again.

I have a PP nightmare and dragon, that I might sell even if this will destroy my heart, if they are worth something interesting. They are untrained. What are they worth ? I'm accepting offers. THX !

I'm on Europa, Pics for stats.

Attachments

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the value of the MN is closer to 60M, as it is on the lower end of PP NM's. Also, you are better off killing the Dragon for the leather. The Devs "killed" their value. I released all of mine

samaelmcgovern

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Thx you Keith ... I'm realizing how much the game is changed since I quit about 15 years ago :/ I'll keep the dragon cause she's with me since the beginning of UO ... I'll try to sell the mare if someone is interested cause I need money to somewhat equip my char, that, as of today, is useless :(

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thx you Keith ... I'm realizing how much the game is changed since I quit about 15 years ago :/ I'll keep the dragon cause she's with me since the beginning of UO ... I'll try to sell the mare if someone is interested cause I need money to somewhat equip my char, that, as of today, is useless :(
let me know what you will take for the mare. Thanks.