• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa! How are you?

G

Hello!

I am currently searching for a server to create my first UO character on. Europa seems to be the closest server to me as I live in England,UK.

The thing is, I have no idea what the server population and the Europa community is like! Any seasoned Europa players able to fill me in on the server's status? I would love to know if it is worth making a character here or elsewhere.

Many Thanks

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Europa.................I think we're the 4th most populated server

Lots of people willing to help new folks

Don't forget to visit the Babble Thread while you're here

K

Kayne

The community here on Europa is fantastic. There are the odd bad people but those exist in real life as well as on UO.

There are an absolute ton of guilds here on europa all of which take new players. I myself take new players. I know Cailleach who runs Saor takes new players.

Unconfirmed reports show as well that we have the largest RP community in all of UO

G

Europa is a relatively thriving shard, highly multinational and community spirited. Reading a few threads on this board should give you at least some idea.

We could sure teach the UN a thing or two about how to get along with each other. Though of course, as anywhere else, we have our problem players.

We also cover a wide age range, quite a lot of us being somewhat on the 'mature' side.

G

Hello.

We're awesome.

Ok, seriously...
The server is located in Canary Wharf, in London, along with Drachenfels. So, They're both good choices for connetion.
The community is pretty good. Both good and bad apples, at each extreme. But, overall, we're friendly enough.

G

Best server ever

PM me or write on board if you need anything! New players are what UO needs!

G

and we have cake! just ask petra im sure she'll knock you one up (or if you prefer a more risky cake ask kimi....)

G

<blockquote><hr>

(or if you prefer a more risky cake ask kimi....)

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Europa is the way to go for a UK chap. Best ping along with Drach but that is a much emptier shard.

If you need anything give me a PM.

G

think i replied over on new player bit too?

come on in, we're mostly lovely

we have a UN going in our guild, all getting along pretty well (bar one, who's no longer with us!) if there's anything we can do to help, shout me and we will