• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Home Tour: Tabibita’s Runic Library

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was wondering around Europa the other day, looking at known vendor locations to find items for a house I was commissioned to decorate on Europa. Having exhausted Luna as mostly empty or overpriced, I decided to check out Tokuno. I found a number of items I was looking for (reasonably priced even) as well as this little treasure of a Rune Library.

This home is located towards the top left (north east) of the circle outside of Makato.

Check out the article, with pictures, here: Europa Home Tour: Tabibita’s Runic Library | UO Home Decor

Future articles are scheduled to launch at noon on Fridays, so I may not get to post them till I get off work, but they will be up at Noon.