• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Europa Gold Coth and more

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the FYI, if its old hat what was the exploit? and is it still just like the real cloth or are there hindrances with it?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am seeing a lot of it for sale lately.

Furthermore, I have gotten some feedback about an exploit that existed not too long ago which allowed you to recycle the doggy dupe items into clothes. In support to that theory, I have seen couple of ice robes.

Anyone else have any additional info on it?

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, erm - I started this thread and moved Thunderz post to this thread. Unfortunately, moving does not work as well as one would expect.

S

Simon Francis

I am seeing a lot of it for sale lately.

Furthermore, I have gotten some feedback about an exploit that existed not too long ago which allowed you to recycle the doggy dupe items into clothes. In support to that theory, I have seen couple of ice robes.

Anyone else have any additional info on it?
Yes, for a short time there was a way to make cloth items into cloth again, hence the abundance of golden cloth and the new glacial clothes.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, no one is accusing you of anything.

However, the aim is to inform people that gold cloth is not as elusive as it used to be.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, no one is accusing you of anything.

However, the aim is to inform people that gold cloth is not as elusive as it used to be.
Its fine. I just wanted to let people know; I have been selling what I have for a while. Its just I didnt make it widely known except for the people who asked about it after the auction. But like you said, recently more people have been asking so I just decided to make a bigger/newer post about it. :lick: