• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Europa Event.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got these 2 Shields from today's event, Taking offers
Buyer Picks up!
Cheers

Event Shields.png

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i have had two PM bids one at 200mil for each shield and another for 300mil for each shield, could i ask people to bid here?
Just keeps it all clear for everyone interested.
Ty

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS, I didn't realise it would cause so much interest.
Seeing at it looks like there where only 2 of each, add the fact its europa and they get very few drops, then add its a blackthorn event to see if he really is good or bad add its a chaose and order shield (BTW the gate is still up in his bedroom if you go throught you will see his shrouded firugres with an asleep tag and he speaks of his dreams and it kind of explains what we had to do through the event as you go from room to room) and its straight after his corination as king, with alot of debate as to if he has changed i'd say its gona be very popular.

I just wish i hadnt Dc, or i had the kinda gold i see it fetching.

Thunderz

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
500 per shield

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Order 500
Chaos 600

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were not 2 of each. Please use the list for accurate reporting.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were not 2 of each. Please use the list for accurate reporting.
I said "by the looks of it" as at the event only 2 sets had been seen or mentioned, the list wasnt compiled then as you didnt even know the event had happened, i told you about it then minutes later told you they had been posted here for sale, you'v compiled the list after my post.

Thunderz

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Very Trustworthy Seller. I highly recommend them!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow........... !! not a bad 1 hour events work!! ........well done.......... kerching!! [whatever].

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Nails, where is your museum? I'd love to see it. I keep seeing you win all of kinds of items!