• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Europa Event Pirate Gear (Captain Wally SwiftKnife)

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya,

A friend has a few items from this event:

UO Stratics *New* | [Report] Opening Wally Swiftknife’s Box

As far as I know, each chest had unique items in it, not sure what the other two chests had, but this one from the event (Scalis chest) was different to the one my friend got.

He got the Jin Baori at the bottom of that page, the reporter took a shot of him at the end, and got confused and said that "Also given out during the event were these Jin-Baori’s:" but it was only the one as far as I know. He also got a Tricorne hat with the same "crafted by" and hue.

The third item is a key (old ship key) that says "A key *The Key is made out of bone, the handle is shaped like a skull*

As far as I know the other two unknown boxes had other parts of that single, unique suit. Never found anyone selling the others though.

Will Run the auction until next Friday 18th November at 8PM EST (1am GMT on the 19th) Usual last minute bidding rules, any bid sneaking within 15 minutes of the end will extend the auction by 15 minutes from the time of that bid.

I have a reserve in mind, if not met I will let the highest bidder know what the reserve is, and offer them the chance to buy it.

Items located on ATL, but can move back to Europa easily enough.

Cheers

Oz

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the Box itself named or special hued? Unfortunatly the key is easily made with a 2gp key from NPC. As for the Clothing items, no special hue.

With that said, I would offer 10mil for the set.

O

Ozzmandias

The items were in a dungeon type chest, the box shown here is just an npc box.

Yeah the key thing has been mentioned, but still, it's part of the set and was the key that opened the chest.

Cheers

Oz

Wolfrat

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As nobody's been bidding on this lately, I'll take a punt on 45m for the set.

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya, all good, confirmed with the seller, When are you around to arrange the trade?

Cheers

Oz

ICQ 73347703