• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Event Items Duped

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Everybody,

Just for your information: the Europa native event items "Fake blackrock Ring" and "Fake blackrock Pendant" now officially belong to the world of Dupes.

To prevent our homeshard's special items to be duped, PLEASE may I beg you to think twice before you sell these?

Don't sell to suspected dupers cause they offer you 5 mill more than legitimate players. Do your research before you let go of our shards history.
It's sad enough that rares worldwide are being ... abused.
Please, take good care of our European ones?

It will be very very appreciated by the collectors of Europa if you do.

Thank you.

M

Mord Mhor

I wish there was some way to stop event items being sold cross shard, each shard should retain its individtual history.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah if they cant buy them on europa they just X shard them in now then dupe them on the said shard.

Sad but there you go :cursing:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Methinks thats why xsharding as been suspended untill its finally fixed!!! and stop the duping clones...

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This makes me sad. :sad4:

While it's not really the sort of message one likes to return to, I do appreciate the heads-up, Alcestis.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the information, its a nice start to helping to inform others who play on our shard and who also read stratics. Were those unique, I seem to remember thier were a number of them given out during the event?
PS: WB lady Nico!! :D

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah they werent unique. There was 10 each given out.

It just sucks. So far, most duped event items were either shardwide or just not from Europa (well besides our Euro gold cloth that is ).
I think this was the first Europa-originated Event Item to be duped.

Aaaanywayz... *crawls back under rock*

L

Lady_Mina

Europa has always had it's fair share of rotten apple's...hungry for easy and quick money.

X Shards has been down for months and i predict it will stay down the intire year.

Back in the old days , there used to play more people...and you had GM queque's of +100.µ , but you got served.

These days there's less people...smaller queque's...but you seem to be stuck in queque 16 forever...even after four hours.
+ it doesn't matter if you report someone...GM's either give you the same note over and over 'go to www.ultima... and make a ticket' or by the time you can get a hold of a gm the exploiter is LONG gone.

OSI really need to hire more staff , react quicker and start swinging the perma ban stick more. (preferly ban on visa/mastercard number and IP)

People just dupe away now cause they know they can...noone is going to stop them.

+ i miss those good old gm events from back in the days , when it lagged so bad cause everyone wanted to see it.
Back in the days i saw lord brittish himself and lady minax , i even saw a gm shaped as a dragon called ''al'cedra'.
I really miss that.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, but there's an announcement on uo.com right now saying transfers are back up.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa has always had it's fair share of rotten apple's...hungry for easy and quick money.

X Shards has been down for months and i predict it will stay down the intire year.

Back in the old days , there used to play more people...and you had GM queque's of +100.µ , but you got served.

These days there's less people...smaller queque's...but you seem to be stuck in queque 16 forever...even after four hours.
+ it doesn't matter if you report someone...GM's either give you the same note over and over 'go to www.ultima... and make a ticket' or by the time you can get a hold of a gm the exploiter is LONG gone
OSI really need to hire more staff , react quicker and start swinging the perma ban stick more. (preferly ban on visa/mastercard number and IP)

People just dupe away now cause they know they can...noone is going to stop them.

+ i miss those good old gm events from back in the days , when it lagged so bad cause everyone wanted to see it.
Back in the days i saw lord brittish himself and lady minax , i even saw a gm shaped as a dragon called ''al'cedra'.
I really miss that.

I'm afraid UO has been on auto pilot for the past couple of years with no real plotted course or direction as far as ingame support and developing a new player base. Sad really the game has so much to offer and so much more could be done, if the right people were running it. :sleep2:

L

Lady_Mina

I'm afraid UO has been on auto pilot for the past couple of years with no real plotted course or direction as far as ingame support and developing a new player base. Sad really the game has so much to offer and so much more could be done, if the right people were running it. :sleep2:
Couldn't agree more.

Auto pilot predicts nothing good tho...
Sounds more like EA is leavin UO to die.

I am addicted to this sinking ship called Ultima Online.

+ UO needs more guides for new players.
I left for 2 years and i had problems to adapt.

I had to look for guides on the net everywhere to explain stuff...
Cause i wasn't getting much guidance from that 'codex of wisdom' F1 thingy.