• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Christmas Tree

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were a few of us chatting about this in global the other day & I said I'd post a thread. Basically, we decided that on the 19th, when the next cycle starts, we'll all pitch in with BOD's and see if we can get the tree to a decent size, no matter which town it's in.

So, if you're around, come along, throw in your bods, help us get one tree up on Europa this year :)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think lots of us are. But I can take a couple days & help with the christmas tree. I think there were three or four of us who said we'd work that cycle, and when we start, I'll keep posting in global about it as well.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will go through my Bods on Europa and see if I can help a bit. And I would like to invite you to come to Drachenfels and turn in one simple Bod with each character to the elf in New Magincia and Moonglow afterwards, cause both trees should reach the star.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Magincia tree was completed around 10 pm on the 18th. Someone called for help with it in gen chat earlier , just after 8 and i thought ok. wasnt going to bother with it this year but oh well. 31 larges and still nothing. I went guild hunting and came back later..still no change. nothing on the top , no blinjking lights. . I wanted to see the darn star coming up so..after 54 larges..not any top ones..it happened! First time I was there when it happened. Now i can get some sleep...zzz

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will go through my Bods on Europa and see if I can help a bit. And I would like to invite you to come to Drachenfels and turn in one simple Bod with each character to the elf in New Magincia and Moonglow afterwards, cause both trees should reach the star.
I would love to, but I can hardly find time to play Europa, never mind any other shards. But thank you for the offer, you're most kind :)