• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa busted after new patch...moongate to ter-mer is there but eodan not there...??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saying works fine on atlantic..and we patch b4 the usa on europa

holds breath.....shame...had a day off and it seems busted...already...

Last edited:

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
nothing seem to work on euro now checks still in bank gate missing house stuff dont work and so on lets get this fixed

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saying works fine on atlantic..and we patch b4 the usa on europa

holds breath.....shame...had a day off and it seems busted...already...
Server up.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We didn't get it on Drachenfels as promised today, oh well.. tomorrow I guess :)

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As usual, when Broadsword wrote the announcement they forgot to take into account the time zone differences and specify "October 8th in the EASTERN US TIME ZONE".

Publish 90 isn't active on Asian shards either, and it's almost the evening of October 8th there...

The European and Asian shards will probably be taken down later today for the Publish; in the worst case, we'll get the Publish on the October 9th morning maintenance (which will still be Oct 8th in the US...)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As usual, when Broadsword wrote the announcement they forgot to take into account the time zone differences and specify "October 8th in the EASTERN US TIME ZONE".

Publish 90 isn't active on Asian shards either, and it's almost the evening of October 8th there...

The European and Asian shards will probably be taken down later today for the Publish; in the worst case, we'll get the Publish on the October 9th morning maintenance (which will still be Oct 8th in the US...)
You are probably right. Funny that, call me old fashioned but if someone says they will give me something on a specific date, strangely enough I expect it on that date. You would have thought that after 18 years someone, somewhere, would have some idea.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran

A little biased towards US players it seems...... Meh not happy! I agree with Bobar, If I am promised something in the day I want it in teh same day. Server maintenance is world wide at the same time, so dosnt matter where you are, just changes the time when sever goes down, For EU maybe be a at 7am and ATL 12am... Changes should be active after server comes back up!!

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally I don't think its a big deal, though I will agree that it's unfortunate the news post specifically said "world wide" and "october 8th" .. and then don't deliver.

Oh well, we get it tomorrow I assume.. just in time for weekend :)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and where are the anniversary gifts? Are they with the rest of the patch we in Europe don't get till tomorrow?.....the 9th. :grrr:

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
lets just say read the loader page it say 8th world wide if we dont get it befor the 9th in euro its is not on befor the 9th you dont friking count time in us wen your in euro

also yes oure server went down on the 8 yes it came back up with out the patch yes we want it atlest same time as atlantic not later or much later

stuff like this just makes you want to close acc and never look ea,s way ever again
if it was not for the fact that i played this game and eaten all the crap for soooo many years i would have had enuf long tijme ago but come on

why they do this junk to us on euro ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no any official answers.
This means that wee must wait untill Broadsword/EA/Origin... admin wakes up and clik the button "Update Euro servers" ?
@Mesanna - im right?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it kind of insulting that there is no post from the Devs to address the Euro issue.
I know we the players have already worked it out but for them then to go on and post about 'increased performance' in Eodon lands in the next server-up.......
We know they are awake and that they know about Europe not having the Expansion turned on yet but they still claim " worldwide on the 8th".
Personally i'm very disappointed with Broadsword today, very bad PR.