• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa boardie peerless hunters don't die they just......

C

cheerful

they just _ _ _ _
finish the sentence before posting reply, funniest one (imo) wins a max healer book.

It's that time again, all the peerless bosses have been mocking us and pulling faces behind our backs (although I suspect jabba did'nt have to try too hard) so it's time to restore the balance and show them what we're made of.

I'm kinda thinking that we should have a couple of days nominated as peerless nights instead of the whole week and then seeing who turns up on the night.
Sunday nights was always my favourite so I'm putting that up for nomination and maybe one night in the week...opinions?

Alyx

S

Stomp

Europa boardie peerless hunters don't die, they just _ _ _ _
pine for the good ole days....

Was a lot of fun back in the day.

For those (few) that maybe have never done a peerless before, its a great way to learn the ropes from an experienced group - go on, give it a go, you may just like it.

S

Scrumpy Jack

... pay a lot of insurance money.

I would love to see the public peerless hunts to come back. Personally, I normally don't have much time in the evenings to play. My online-time is more in the late afternoons. So maybe we could arrange one date at afternoon times. Maybe it suits a few more people too.

C

cheerful

... pay a lot of insurance money.

I would love to see the public peerless hunts to come back. Personally, I normally don't have much time in the evenings to play. My online-time is more in the late afternoons. So maybe we could arrange one date at afternoon times. Maybe it suits a few more people too.
Funny and true:)

Not too sure about the afternoons but the peerless hunts were more about getting people together than loading our backpacks with loot, the loot was a nice to get bonus, it could be that there are a few people in the same situation and if this thread brings them together that can only be a good thing. Europa boardie peerless hunters-afternoon division.

I've been told that the title is very limiting for inventive writing (pah, brothers, what do they know?) and so I'm extending the competition to finishing the title or writing a limerick with peerless hunts as a theme.

There once was a boss with a spleen
do not include anything obscene
my son reads these boards
to my wife he'll record
and life will turn sour and mean.

Seperate prizes for title and limerick.

Bringing back the good ole days one peerless at a time :D

E

euphorbia

they just _ _ _ _
finish the sentence before posting reply, funniest one (imo) wins a max healer book.
Alyx
They just rocks? :D

anyhow.. I'm not good at limericks so I think I rather not.

I will be veeeery busy today and tomorrow, but how about thursday? I'd like to do one by then. I don't remember the time, was it 8:00pm? that was when we used to do the I think, back in the days... ^^

I'm slowly getting my suit togheter btw, just need one or two more pieces to make it complete.

Anyway... Thursday would work for me, and maybe sunday as well. I'll try to be at Umbra bank by 8:00pm on thursday and sunday. alright?! Be there or be []!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old school ban

there once was a thief named dawizz,:)
had a habit of stealing my shizz,:yell:
he did wrestle diarm :lick:
without me doing harm:hahaha:
silver kat of vanqu is now his:scholar:

Now a little bit angry i am,:yell:
called GM as fast as i can,:scholar:
went off the rails :lick:
he put me on the jail :eek:
That characters still in the can :sad4:

*steps away from the keyboard*

C

cheerful

Not many takers it seems, perhaps peerless has had it's day, however i'll post for a hunt for thursday night and see what happens.

Scumpy Jack; you won the book, icq me if poss 229133729 and we'll meet up.

Alyx.

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There once was a hunt for a peerless,
But the boardies said "we couldn't care less",
Rewards, there were many,
But people, not any!
Let's hope that the next one's a success!

Do I get a prize? :D

Edit: On the subject of limericks, I've always liked this one myself:
There was a young bard of Japan
Whose limericks never would scan
When they said it was so,
He replied, "Yes, I know,
But I always try to fit as many syllables into the last line as I possibly can."

S

Scrumpy Jack

Scumpy Jack; you won the book, icq me if poss 229133729 and we'll meet up.

Alyx.

Woohoo, I won a book! I hope it has funny pictures *grins*

I'll give you a shout tonight when I am back home ....

S

Scrumpy Jack

Well, I am not very good at this (considering that English is not my mother-tongue, so bare with me), but here it goes:

There once was a Trammie from Yew,
Who sat with his mum, eating stew.
„A peerless hunt, mummy,
might help fight my tummy,
which lately enormously grew.“

S

Scrumpy Jack

Oh dear, I think I am on a run *grins* :

There once was a fellow from Luna.
Who fancied a peerless hunt sooner
"or later", he said.
As he feared ending dead
being ridiculed by some cheap tavern crooner.

S

Scrumpy Jack

Now, let's give this a more personal touch:

There once was a fellow named Tabby.
His fighting skills where a bit shabby.
To make them more shine
he stopped with his whine
and entered a hunt with his hubby.

S

Scrumpy Jack

I know, the last one is a bit thin, but hey, I can't cut off one of my ears every day! *grins*

C

cheerful

Hemi gets the book for the limerick

Scrumpy:i have you in my contact list, giv'us a shout.

*competition closed*

S

Scrumpy Jack

errr ... yes. I normally post here as John II, but I forgot my password *grins sheepishly* :eek:

C

cheerful

:) my icq is playing up, I'll be at umbra bank for 15 mins if it's convenient for you to collect.