• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ethereal Void

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

So.....Now that we know the Moonglow Rift is in the Ethereal Void, I figured it might be useful if we all brainstormed about other times when we've seen the Ethereal Void in UO.

I can think of the following.

1. It was referred to, but not seen, when Lord British left the second time. (He was going there to take an artifact of some kind outside the reach of Minax.)

2. Remember the Void Shadow Dungeon, where the Void Shadow spawned? It took me long enough to realize it, but now that I do, the fact that it was called a Void Shadow just might mean that the Dungeon was in the Ethereal Void?

3. The weird place that the Magincia Moongate took us to for awhile was likely the Ethereal Void.

Anything else come to mind?

-Galen's player

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

So.....Now that we know the Moonglow Rift is in the Ethereal Void, I figured it might be useful if we all brainstormed about other times when we've seen the Ethereal Void in UO.

1. It was referred to, but not seen, when Lord British left the second time. (He was going there to take an artifact of some kind outside the reach of Minax.)

2. Remember the Void Shadow Dungeon, where the Void Shadow spawned? It took me long enough to realize it, but now that I do, the fact that it was called a Void Shadow just might mean that the Dungeon was in the Ethereal Void?

3. The weird place that the Magincia Moongate took us to for awhile was likely the Ethereal Void.

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]Are you referring in 2, the stone in Ilshenar that if you
use a password you enter an area with eight coffins and nasties?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]Are you referring in 2, the stone in Ilshenar that if you
use a password you enter an area with eight coffins and nasties?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

http://www.uoguide.com/Void_Shadow_Dungeon

-Galen's player

G

Maybe not a direct connection to the ethereal void but the black starry are in malas is referred to as "the void"

I

imported_Telerandil

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The Star Room, perhaps? Though that might really just be stars.

Also, were people able to go through rifts that the astronomer in Moonglow had them find? I'd love to see them act as moongates to the Void.