• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Ethereal Tarantula

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wanna change it for an animal taming level 3?
Hi.. I didn't play for a long period. Please, what is the animal taming level 3? Now i am a tamer 120 tamimg, lore e vet.
I miss many things in this periof? There are animals that can be tamed with a lot of taimng? Can you esplain to me somethisg? Or give to me some link to inform myself?

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Link: Skill Mastery - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

It allows you to be able to cast either of these 3 masteries, a new 4th skill will be introduced with the new animal taming patch too.
It allows you to cast consume damage, so your pet can tank mobs easier.
Its a very thought after mastery now the new taming patch is coming active very soon.

Title:
The Beastmaster

Boarding (Passive) While the animal taming mastery is active the animal tamer receives additional stables slots.
Whispering 40 Mana The animal tamer attempts to guide their pet on the path of skill gain, increasing the pet’s skill gains based on the tamer’s animal taming skill, animal lore skill, and mastery level. This ability functions similarly to a scroll of alacrity. Unhides the caster
Combat Training 40 Mana The animal tamer readies their pet for battle allowing the tamer to add combat abilities to their pet based on animal taming skill, animal lore skill, and mastery level (unhides the caster).
Tier 1 – Empowerment

• When hit with physical damage the pet enters an empowerment phase where it begins to charge up its damage increase and spell damage increase for 5 seconds. . During this consume period any physical damage will be stored by the pet. After the empowerment period is over the pet enters the unleash phase for 10 seconds where it will apply the damage increase and spell damage increase bonuses based on stored damage.
Tier 2 – Berserk

• As your pet takes damage it gains rage which increase its physical damage and reduces all incoming damage for 8 seconds. While in rage your pet can not stealth and all healing effects are reduced. After the rage period there is a 60 second cooldown before your pet will gain rage again.
Tier 3 – Consume Damage

• When hit with physical damage the pet enters a consume phase where it begins to build up its hit chance and regeneration for 5 seconds. During this consume period any physical damage will be stored by the pet. After the consume period is over the pet enters the unleash phase for 10 seconds where it will apply the hit chance and regeneration bonuses based on stored damage.