• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ethereal mount

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's already been 3 or 4 times that if I die my ethereal mount disappears. It's still a horse but when I resurrect I can't find it anymore. Is this a bug that I don't know about? It annoys me every time I want to shoot an ethereal mount. It ALWAYS happens if I don't resuscitate immediately and maybe do it the next day. Without the ethereal horse. How come?????

mihali

Sage
Particularly if you use EC, the etherial mounts have a bad habit of gravitating to the bottom of your back pack. So look at every point of your back pack. They should not disappear. Only way I can think of is if you got dismounted by a foe, the ethy is now in your back pack, and somehow you dropped the ethy of the ground accidentally. I think if you post the exact circumstances you may get better answer. Did your character die at an EM event, Scalis or? Pretty unusual bug..?