• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ethereal Horse disappeared?

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Gosh, this morning an ethereal horse disappeared without any clear reason why. Our char mounted it at the bank, recalled home, started unloading items, and suddenly showed on foot after we closed bags/chests blocking the view. But her control slots still says 1/5. Obviously paged a request for help but haven't even gotten the waiting in line response, can GM's be online on the weekend? (Before you think we are impatient, we have waited over 5 hours already.)
Has anyone else had this happen? Relogging didn't help, control slots still the same and horse no where to be seen... :(

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The GM also couldn't explain what caused this, it is very unusual he said. Well, if it happens to anyone else, make sure to page a GM.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
that gm helped me retrieve a transfer char that was missing in action. waited well over a week.

on a side note, was fighting in blackthorns, in the towns. I was dismounted by the mage and my real swampy disappeared. found it later in the stables. I was in one of the towns not outside of. this happened twice in one day lol.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that gm helped me retrieve a transfer char that was missing in action. waited well over a week.

on a side note, was fighting in blackthorns, in the towns. I was dismounted by the mage and my real swampy disappeared. found it later in the stables. I was in one of the towns not outside of. this happened twice in one day lol.
Blackthorns city circles are being funny. I have a mystic mage who can summon an RC, but every time I try and cast a fire elemental I get a message that something got in the way. I have also found that I can mount an ethy unicorn, but not an ethy polar bear...