• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Etheral Trade or sale

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an etheral horse I'd like to trade for something a little more exotic. Preferably an ostard or llama.

Or, if you've got one you want to sell, and don't need a horse, I'd be willing to buy if the price is right.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Still have the ethy horse? if so how much you want for it?

M

Marcus Blackwell

nope dont have anything for trade, think I'll pass on buying it as well since dont have 4mil and pretty sure could find one cheaper ingame.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope dont have anything for trade, think I'll pass on buying it as well since dont have 4mil and pretty sure could find one cheaper ingame.
The only one I saw was a horse in luna, marked for 5 mil. But if you come across something and you want to think about trading it, you know where to find me.

J

jelinidas

Ethys go for 1.5 to 2.5 mil generally. But, back to topic, I think I have a spare swampy ethy if you are interested. Lemme know.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know they made an etheral swampie. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass on that one. I'd rather have something on the smaller side. Ostard, Llama, Ki-rin, or Ridgeback.

J

jelinidas

Are ya calling my Swamp Dragon Fat? :p

Lemme know if ya change yer mind, she's a cutie!