• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Esutcheon De Ariadne (shild) where did i get it from ???

G

When i was moving things from my tower into 7 boxs, i was moving shards at the time. (5 packys, my bag and bank) i found a shild called Esutcheon De Ariadne.

i cant rember the rest of the mods but i and the rest of my guild have NO ider at all ...

any info welcome

btw it looks like a golden-bronze order shild

G

The shield is gotten by completing the new player quest to raise parrying to 50.

That the reward, so either you did this quest on one of your characters, or you bought the shield off a vendor or someone in your guild gave it too you, or dropped it in your donations box (if your guild had one?)

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

It was either one of the 10th anniversary shields dropped in players packs while killing stuff in legacy dungeons or if it's blessed it's a new haven quest reward.

G

Check the New Player forum - New haven Guide ... but I think it's the reward for doing the Parry training in Haven