• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Estimated worth of Super slayer spellbooks?

M

MrMiagi

Sorry to ask this here but I've asked on the scribe forum and the trading forum, nobody is answering me, does anyone know the estimated price of super slayer spellbooks? Preferably on Europa, but i don't mind if you tell me the price on your own server also.

Demon slayer, undead slayer, reptile slayer and repond slayer i'm mainly interested in (in that order too) but would be nice to know the price of arachnid and elemental slayer books also.

B

Boobus_Apollon

almost any item faced a tremendous loss of value during last months, also including your slayer spellbooks. books that would have been sold for 1 mill up will now be worth 100 or 200k. so it is almost impossible to give any reasonable price for the books; place them in vendors and or try online auction platforms, and wait what is happening. Concerning myself, my mages all have full sets of super slayer spellbooks, some of them with nice mods on (or even scrappers!). so I am not in need for ssb's, nor any vet will be.

B

Bo Hica

Demon Slayer + 0 mods = 500k-2.5mil
Demon Slayer + 1 mod = 750k-3.5mil
Demon Slayer + 2 mods = 7.5mil-15.5mil

Undead Slayer + 0 mods = Free for doing inscription training in Haven
Undead Slayer + 1 mod = 500k-4mil (depends on mod)
Undead Slayer + 2 Mods = 2.5mil-12mil (depends on mods)

not seen enough of others on LS, Baja, or Lake Austin to give a price range.

Hopes that helps some.

I

imported_Sarphus

super slayer spellbooks without other mods aren't worth a lot.

Super slayer scrappers are worth a LOT.

M

MrMiagi

I have a nice demon slayer, well i think it's nice anyway, Demon slayer spellbook, 8% Spell damage increase, 5 mana increase - what would this be worth? A lot? Also got an undead slayer with 8% spell damage increase and another one with 15% LRC on it.

G

Super slayers are probably one of those items which you can't price according to the effort/resources required to produce them. The RNG plays a huge factor.

On Siege, where blank scrolls cost 15GP each, I have produced 1 super slayer (repond slayer with MR1). I went through between 12K and 15K scrolls to produce it from what I can recall. I sold it for 1.5M. From the buyer's perspective, that was probably more than they wanted to pay, from my perspective, did it come close to covering the pain in the neck of buying and hauling scrolls and click click clicking a menu a thousand times or so? Nope, but no one could have afforded it if I priced it that way.

-Skylark

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently sold an Undead Scrappers for 50mil.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wakes scribe from hibernation.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wakes scribe from hibernation.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...wake her up on Test Center first with a few hundred of the peerless ingredients and 120 magery/100 inscription, and after you run her through few incarnations there, do an overview of your Scrapper's results...you will probably want to hibernate her again.

-Skylark

C

Connor_Graham

I should have bought a lotto ticket the day I made that Scrappers. It was the very first Scrappers that character had made, having eaten the recipe not 2 minutes before he made it. I spent 2.5mil on the recipe, and since I had the ingredients, figured I'd go ahead and see how he did since he's my only 120 mage. Made a 2000% profit on that one...

I

imported_Sarphus

yeah... I wouldn't sell a super slayer scrappers for 50 mil...

it's an irreplaceable item (for the most part)

I have an undead slayer scrappers and a demon slayer scrappers. Both will be with me till UO dies or until a more powerful alternative comes into my hands (not likely)

I'd like to have a full set of super slayer scrappers, but I think that's unlikely to ever happen.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

LOL...wake her up on Test Center first with a few hundred of the peerless ingredients and 120 magery/100 inscription, and after you run her through few incarnations there, do an overview of your Scrapper's results...you will probably want to hibernate her again.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

super slayer <u>spellbooks</u> without other mods aren't worth a lot.

Super slayer <u>scrappers</u> are worth a LOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
hehehe
yeah ... better re-read ...
he said he sold ONE for a lot ... not a lot and made 50million ...

minor difference between effort and result

G

That Scrappers is worth a fortune to a PvPer. Undead Slayer does 25% more damage against people in Wraith Form/Lich Form/Vampire Form. It ignores the normal 15% SDI Cap, since it's technically not SDI. That's the most desirable mod there is on a Scrappers for a PvP Mage. You probably sold it for too cheap.

If my Mage/Arcanist/Scribe had that Scrappers, his spells would do insane amounts of damage to people in those Forms, with him having 120 INT/120.0 Eval/GM Inscrip/47% SDI (Capped at 15% for PvP).

G

<blockquote><hr>

That Scrappers is worth a fortune to a PvPer. Undead Slayer does 25% more damage against people in Wraith Form/Lich Form/Vampire Form. It ignores the normal 15% SDI Cap, since it's technically not SDI. That's the most desirable mod there is on a Scrappers for a PvP Mage. You probably sold it for too cheap.

If my Mage/Arcanist/Scribe had that Scrappers, his spells would do insane amounts of damage to people in those Forms, with him having 120 INT/120.0 Eval/GM Inscrip/47% SDI (Capped at 15% for PvP).

[/ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly the PVP cap for SDI was 10 unless you had GM inscription and then it was 20 or 25. You do not get a bonus to SDI from a scrappers in PVP like you are saying it does double the damage you do to those players but not because the full 25% SDI is being applied it deals double because your using a slayer book against them.

G

GM Inscrip gives an Innate 10% SDI, it doesn't count towards the cap or raise the cap, because it isn't "Item SDI". GM Inscrip has added 10% more damage to Spells since before AoS, when SDI did not exist. SDI from equipment is capped at 15% for PvP. In PvP, a Undead Slayer Wep or Spellbook will deal an extra 25% damage to someone in Wraith Form/Lich Form/Vampire Form, this does not count towards the Dam Inc/SDI Cap because it's not Dam Inc/SDI, it's a Slayer. Only 15% of the SDI from your Suit/Scrappers counts in PvP.

If you take two Mages with completely identical Stats/Skills, one without Undead Slayer Spellbook and SDI, and one with Undead Slayer Spellbook and 15% SDI on Suit, the Mage with the Undead Slayer Spellbook and SDI will be doing 40% more damage with his spells to players in Wraith Form/Lich Form/Vampire Form than the mage without the Slayer Spellbook/SDI would.

If both Mages had the same INT/Magery/Eval, yet the one with the Undead Slayer Spellbook and 15% SDI also had GM Inscribe, he would be doing 50% more damage with his spells to a player in Wraith Form/Lich Form/Vampire Form than the other Mage would.