• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Essence of Wind and Thunderstorm Durations

G

I searched the FAQs and got this:

Thunderstorm (Energy Damage)

Any victim interrupted while spellcasting receives a penalty to faster cast recovery for a duration of 5 seconds, unless it successfully makes a successful Resisting Spells skill check.

Essence of Wind (Cold Damage)

Any victim chilled receives a penalty to swing speed increase and faster casting for a duration of 1-5 seconds, unless it successfully makes a successful Resisting Spells skill check.

How long do these spells last when a successful check is made, what is the penalty, and is the penalty static or does it improve with Circle and/or SW skill?

I'm going to try and test it out on Test sometime for sure, but wanted to know if I was missing something over here