• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Essence of Shadow

GG Allin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Britainnian's

I have a "Essence of Shadow", wyrm heart pixel with hue 1175 "blackrock".

I obtained said wretched mass from the now infamous "trove idoc".

Looking for a monetary value on this piece as every "rare collector" I ask is just as stumped as me.

From this very own website, suggests it is a 1 of 5 drop from Season 4 ,2006 on the Pacific Shard.

I myself am not a EM item collector as my interests are in other things this vast world has to offer.

Looking to exchange this rare for a very reasonable offer. Not desperate to sell...

Thanks for your interest,

GG Allin

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Historically speaking a graphic like this with a count as low as it is would be 800m-1.2 plat'ish.

Just a rough estimate

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought this horse a few months ago that is a 1/5 for 750m

Not the same but same rarity, for a collector of I guess sorcery or apothecary stuff I imagine this would be an item they’d highly desire.

I’d recommend since your having trouble getting an estimate on value, considering an auction with a decent reserve on it.
Your drop was in 2011 and his was in 2006 so there may be less of them in game compared to your item and that will also make it more valuable.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Just my 2 cents. Small graphic that has a hard time fitting into specific collections. Nice old item, and could be worth owning just for the simple fact that its old and low drop. Me personally I would put it in the range of 600 to 800m or so, but this is just the range of what I would be willing to pay for it. These items are tough to price because it takes the right person looking for this item to be willing to pay a lot of gold for it. It's a nice old item though!