• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

error 23 / city to busy ?

H

HoTDeViL

i kept freezing in game while building on a new shop

now got error 23 lost server conection

ea-land seems online but i crash again and again

also cannot enter my house anymore
2nd message: you cannot enter your house city is to busy

i was looking on the server outage forums but nothing to read there

G

ive poofed from EA about 6 times already too.... dunno whats going on tho. and No morning maintenence yet??

V

vapd3317

had to completely log out and reboot...got in after a couple more tries.

G

I think it is happening to everyone. Maybe they are trying to do things without putting the city offline. But it is strange that theres no maint.

G

I've gotten this a few times when I've been on around maintenance times, and log out before the city goes down and mistime when the city should be back up. I log back in, see the city is 'up' but when I log in I cant' land anywhere and eventually get error 23ed out again. When I give it a few more minutes, the city comes back up for 'real' and usually I can continue on playing from there. So for me it's been just a matter of jumping the gun and chomping at the bit to get back in the city after the maintenance period LOL.

G

they skipped maint today tho well at least we didnt get any warning only error 23 3x in a row, was never actually down tho

M

master_of_none

I think "maybe", they've been in process of moving the city, EJ I believe.. and in my thoughts, perhaps if they took down the city for normal maint. it would somehow disrupt the merge.
I'm sure most everyone else is getting same error 23's and such, due to whats going on behind the scenes. If not mistaken, somewhere I read that some of the cities may take more then a day to move for their size, etc.
Guess when frustration for me takes over my good will... is time to find reality projects to do until I can run half way smooth... or I'm up for another error challenge! LOL

M

mike1977

I guess the East Jerome merge wasn't completed, so they must have disabled the normal morning maintenance until they can take EA Land down and finalize it.

G

I just done a search for someone i know in EJ and found them so that is definitly what they are doing. I guess we will go down some time this morning so Ej will complete. Hopefully.

G

Yay for merging the cities still!! If it takes this long for EJ, I can't imagine how long AV and BF will be since they were the two largest cities. Do you think the devs can just work 24/7? JUST KIDDING!!! They work far too many hours as it is. I'm also thinking that maintenance was postponed until after the merge is complete. With my luck, EA-Land will shut down just as I get home from work and ready to play!

F

frogger2

yup got that too and i was all alone in my home too.ah well....ea owes us all that much more lol.