• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Equipment questions

Cowinator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Quick question about some equipment modifiers and bonuses.

If you have more than one of each, do they stack?

Example 1:

Cow damage +25% on helm
Cow damage +30% on amulet

Does this scenario equal +55% cow damage?

Example 2:

25% chance of Front Kick doing +100 damage
25% chance of Front Kick doing +85 damage

Does it just default to the highest or are they additive?

Example 3:

Front Kick +20 damage on Chest
Front Kick +10 damage on Feet

Does this equal +30 damage to Front Kick?

Thanks!

Cowinator

Gremror

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It sure does!

You can actually check this in-game, I believe via the character page. Lemme grab a screenshot real quick.

Cowinator

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Didn't see this example on the stat sheet. Anyone know if these add together?

Example 2:

Cow's Front Kick has a 25% chance of doing +100 damage
Cow's Front Kick has a 25% chance of doing +85 damage

Thanks!

Ferines

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
They would act as separate chances for extra damage.

Both can apply, one can apply, or none can apply. The percentages are not rolled at the same time.

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
on your example 1 they would stack but on % chance procs they each have their own proc chance. so just the +100 dmg could proc, or just the +85 or you could get lucky and they both proc.

I was wanting to know however if the % boosts give 1 then the other or combine them then boost.

example say I have a skill that does 100. I have an item that boosts it 50% then another that boosts it 25% would one apply itself making me be 150% so 150 dmg then the next boosting an additional 25% causing me to be at 188 dmg with that skill OR would they combine and be a flat total of 75% causing the skill to be 175% dmg.

though from that SS (and I guess I could had looked myself but didn't think about it till read your question) I could see they total and give a flat single boost.