• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Equestrian Weekend updates

EM Autolycus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Equestrian Weekend has begun as of noon, today. We've already had the jousting tournament, which while small proved to be quite fun. Nwalme Goth recorded video of the finale, so maybe with any luck we'll be able to view it.

The winner of the joust was Divine Rapture. Congratulations, Divine.

10pm EST / 9pm CST tonight will be the Polo tournament. It is basically bagball, with some slight changes, on a mount. So come out to the Luna fairgrounds tonight and have some fun!

lakesuperior.uoem.net for details on this weekend's events.

EM Autolycus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and that wraps up Polo. Team Mongoose (Taeara Mi'Aken, Nathan Winfall, Fanor, and Pandora) won the match with an impressive score of 16.

Hope to see some of you in the morning for the jumping event!

EM Autolycus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning we had our jumping event. It was some fun and intense racing, but finally a winner was crowned.

Congratulations to Reepacheap on your win.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My horse veered toward the bridge on the right turn or the jumping event would've been mine I tell ya..MINE!

(look to the buy/sell thread on some recent "glue" I'm selling...or will trade for a new horse?)

EM Autolycus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmm that's some quality losing horse glue.

We just had the Poker Run nearly a couple hours ago, and it went great. Out of 11 participants and 2 decks of cards the circuit was ended with a hand of two pair, fives and deuces.

Congratulations to Taliom on the win!