• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Epiphany Armour

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought there was a similar thread stickied but it doesn't seem to be there any more - apologies if I missed it through not looking hard enough, I figured maybe it disappeared due to people no longer actively trading these.

I have quite a few duplicates and may now be able to complete my sets by trading. If you have a piece I need, but don't want to trade, I might perhaps consider a cash offer.

I need:
human villainous breastplate

I have spares of:
human virtuous breastplate & gauntlets
human villainous helm & arms
gargoyle virtuous necklace
gargoyle villainous earrings, necklace, kilt & breastplate

D

Decs0r

hi, i need human virtuous gorget, can do you good garg breastplate, arms, legs, evil garg arms or evil human legs. drop me a pm or icq on 22231046

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks also to Falken - if anyone can help me with the last piece I'll be a very happy smithy :) and if anyone needs the spare parts I have remaining give me a shout too

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought there was a similar thread stickied but it doesn't seem to be there any more - apologies if I missed it through not looking hard enough, I figured maybe it disappeared due to people no longer actively trading these.

I have quite a few duplicates and may now be able to complete my sets by trading. If you have a piece I need, but don't want to trade, I might perhaps consider a cash offer.

I need:
human villainous breastplate

I have spares of:
human virtuous breastplate
human villainous helm & arms
gargoyle villainous necklace (2) & breastplate (2)
Dont buy these for lots of gold.
They are worth maybe 50-100k per piece, if that. (clean up points 1k)
If you have SA, Go visit the Tomb of kings and kill Niporailem the Thief.
He drops a random piece Everytime he dies (he is easy to kill)
Or if you dont have SA, i have the piece you need and ill trade it for any other piece.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Myph, I do have SA and have been killing Niporailem but getting a bit bored of it and didn't want to end up with heaps of spares while trying to get the last few pieces. If they turn out to be worth anything in the spring cleaning though I might start hitting him again :)

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Myph, I do have SA and have been killing Niporailem but getting a bit bored of it and didn't want to end up with heaps of spares while trying to get the last few pieces. If they turn out to be worth anything in the spring cleaning though I might start hitting him again :)
Oki,
If you want to trade a random piece you have for the piece you need, just PM me :)