• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Epic moments on drachenfeld from 1999 to 2004 (heavy pic loaded)

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played drachenfeld for a very very long time, actually I was here on its birth. I have a load of old epic moments, like server wars strange happenings etc.

I will like to share you a few of thoose old moments, so here they comes.

Theese are some private moments, epic server wars - that occured every server maintance and other odd things. Just take a peek and enjoy it :)

wtf2.jpg UO0038.jpg Battlefield.jpg Dark Lord Shaddow.jpg Death Fields.jpg Dragon War.jpg Dragons.jpg Fighter.jpg GM Animal Taming.jpg Fighter.jpg GM Animal Taming.jpg GM Tamer.jpg Guarded.jpg Heart.jpg Heart.jpg LL Room.jpg Statue.jpg Taming Nightmare1.jpg UO0005.jpg Warfare.jpg

Attachments