• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) epic harry in destard

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wanted to pop on and say, kudos to the CoM guild (slipknot, etc) for popping the destard harry last night. Was a long epic fight and DC* didn't even try to bring a herder for the dragons until just after we took the scrolls out!! lol... good ole DC. Hopefully more to come! Hopefully we'll get some skull sets and return the favor ! Close to evenly matched on numbers, (we had 9 most of the fight, a 10th showed up after we took it the final time, know you guys had 10 or so). Its fights like that that make me love not being in factions, as stat loss would of been detrimental to how much of a stone form slug fest it was.

Fun stuff!:) *makes note to do the spellweaving quest tonight, as i noticed you suddenly became very mystic-weaver heavy ;)

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to pop on and say, kudos to the CoM guild (slipknot, etc) for popping the destard harry last night. Was a long epic fight and DC* didn't even try to bring a herder for the dragons until just after we took the scrolls out!! lol... good ole DC. Hopefully more to come! Hopefully we'll get some skull sets and return the favor ! Close to evenly matched on numbers, (we had 9 most of the fight, a 10th showed up after we took it the final time, know you guys had 10 or so). Its fights like that that make me love not being in factions, as stat loss would of been detrimental to how much of a stone form slug fest it was.

Fun stuff!:) *makes note to do the spellweaving quest tonight, as i noticed you suddenly became very mystic-weaver heavy ;)

It was lots of fun..... Hopefully we will do it again soon

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, the last few days have been slow, more than likely due to the faction thing that all shards have experienced, but it has been hopping yes.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have IQ on 3 servers now and we're getting fights on LS that are every bit as good as ATL. ATL isnt as stacked with pvpers atm as it has been the past few years. Theres a good amount of balance going on. LS is where its at.