• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] EP and Potion Questions

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently resurrected a template I loved to play, in short it has gm alchemy on it. I used to run a 50 ep ring but I have a really really nice 25 ep ring that I would prefer to use, and with the 5 mage tali I get a total of 40 ep. So what is the difference between 40 and 50 ep? With gm alch I know i get another 30% added on so I suppose the question is what is the difference between 70 and 80 EP? I also was curious if the melisande wines do more damage vs a greater explode. Finally does anyone know how ep and/or alchemy will effect the adjustments to cure potions that are planned for the new changes?

I suppose I could do trial and error, but it would be nice to know before I plan a suit around 40 ep and find out it is a big differnce compared to 50ep.

This is for pvp also.. so throwing potions at ettins or w/e isn't going to give me a real good idea of what to expect.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently resurrected a template I loved to play, in short it has gm alchemy on it. I used to run a 50 ep ring but I have a really really nice 25 ep ring that I would prefer to use, and with the 5 mage tali I get a total of 40 ep. So what is the difference between 40 and 50 ep? With gm alch I know i get another 30% added on so I suppose the question is what is the difference between 70 and 80 EP? I also was curious if the melisande wines do more damage vs a greater explode. Finally does anyone know how ep and/or alchemy will effect the adjustments to cure potions that are planned for the new changes?

I suppose I could do trial and error, but it would be nice to know before I plan a suit around 40 ep and find out it is a big differnce compared to 50ep.

This is for pvp also.. so throwing potions at ettins or w/e isn't going to give me a real good idea of what to expect.

I think you'll get a better answer to your questions if you take them to the TC forum, since these changes are currently on TC1. Not something I can answer, I'm afraid, sorry!