• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EOTD kicked from an alliance gasps!!!

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know if this is worth talking about but ill mention it we were in a short lived alliance with boo and bs apparently someone named stewie was bank killed and venus had her transfer hijacked... so eotd was booted from the alliance sorry it didnt work out for all parties involved and i have a haochis pigment and a xfer token for venus because i feel bad about her xfer that got botched... unfortunatly i can never give it to her because shes currently afk :thumbup::thumbup:
Its sad thou because the alliance ended right after we held off a supr + cd raid at despise i swear once things start to click somone has to complain about something its just the way of things i guess.. (not my way) hopefully things dont get to messy out there for ya and im sorry i couldnt do more to help.

Count Silverbow... :pint:

M

MasterP

I don't know what is more sad..this post, or the guild I helped to create allying CD!
Maybe dont talk about stuff you know nothing of. I would never alli CD. Any 2 people in SUPR (GOD i wish there was the old change guild name menu still) can kill all of CD/EOTD or what ever boo or bs noobs. So also you even thinking these trammlets have a chance of holding off SUPR makes you look really dumb....Also come on Gemma...Really agreeing with him.

S

SUPRsalad

Maybe dont talk about stuff you know nothing of. I would never alli CD. Any 2 people in SUPR (GOD i wish there was the old change guild name menu still) can kill all of CD/EOTD or what ever boo or bs noobs. So also you even thinking these trammlets have a chance of holding off SUPR makes you look really dumb....Also come on Gemma...Really agreeing with him.
Hey man, I just read the OP. Count made it sound like there was an ally with CD and SUPR, which, yeah, I would have been sad and disappointed. So theres not then.. Good.

M

MasterP

Hey man, I just read the OP. Count made it sound like there was an ally with CD and SUPR, which, yeah, I would have been sad and disappointed. So theres not then.. Good.
You should know me from before man. I dont care who it is i just kill them. Now sometimes i try and be nice and give noobs a lil help on pvp....But I would never alliance a tramm guild. Let alone I dont think anyone anymore. There isnt enough pvp. Count cant even PvP on a archer let alone speak of pvp.

S

SUPRsalad

I kinda blew my free time this winter playing urt lil buddy. Its back to 70 hour weeks again for me until sometime in july.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kinda blew my free time this winter playing urt lil buddy. Its back to 70 hour weeks again for me until sometime in july.
Damn dude that sucks, got to do what you got to do though; I'd be working as-well but got to wait till I'm 18 for numerous reasons.

D

Duke X. Winter

i dont know if this is worth talking about but ill mention it we were in a short lived alliance with boo and bs apparently someone named stewie was bank killed and venus had her transfer hijacked... so eotd was booted from the alliance sorry it didnt work out for all parties involved and i have a haochis pigment and a xfer token for venus because i feel bad about her xfer that got botched... unfortunatly i can never give it to her because shes currently afk :thumbup::thumbup:
Its sad thou because the alliance ended right after we held off a supr + cd raid at despise i swear once things start to click somone has to complain about something its just the way of things i guess.. (not my way) hopefully things dont get to messy out there for ya and im sorry i couldnt do more to help.

Count Silverbow... :pint:
This may help you a little bit...just saying.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any 2 people in SUPR (GOD i wish there was the old change guild name menu still) can kill all of CD/EOTD or what ever boo or bs noobs

some people just live in a world of lies that they create for them selves
besides ive never seen peter north on the feild unless he has at least 3 people there with him such bravery is unheard of..

M

MasterP

Any 2 people in SUPR (GOD i wish there was the old change guild name menu still) can kill all of CD/EOTD or what ever boo or bs noobs

some people just live in a world of lies that they create for them selves
besides ive never seen peter north on the feild unless he has at least 3 people there with him such bravery is unheard of..
Dude you are so stupid you dont even know how to quote. No one is worried about EOTD or CD let alone you. Last time i saw your noob ass was me epic and ezra took a destard from like 7 of you. I remember you died like 6 times.