• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

eotd gets into the top 20 guilds in all of uo show some love !!

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hard to say how long it will last but we have a nice steady cast of active chars who are pretty brave and adventurous, going against all the factions out there and still getting good loot means we must be pretty much insanse i wonder how we pull it off , sometimes .theres got to be a special spot in Valhalla for eotd.. drinks are on me at the club house ... any negative comments will be blamed on the heat and bob :popcorn:rolleyes:
new guild video comming soon bites

rastan playthrough very nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbA2kE-_JQ

S

SUPRsalad

Congratulations. Keep incubating the next wave of pvpers!

A

AshleyWalker

hard to say how long it will last but we have a nice steady cast of active chars who are pretty brave and adventurous, going against all the factions out there and still getting good loot means we must be pretty much insanse i wonder how we pull it off , sometimes .theres got to be a special spot in Valhalla for eotd.. drinks are on me at the club house ... any negative comments will be blamed on the heat and bob :popcorn:rolleyes:
new guild video comming soon bites

rastan playthrough very nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbA2kE-_JQ
woot woot!!!! :)
LONG LIVE EOTD may we go far as our bond in eachothers work grows.
:thumbup1:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I say Great Job and keep up the great work!!!!

S

SUPRsalad

Do they give you a good fight tho?

ALL of EOTD versus set it off = fair fight?
I highly doubt it, though I would pay GOOD money to see this. .
No, im not, kidding, I'd be willing to bet $ on set.
My boy never lets down.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EOTD hasn't lost a fight in about a month. At least not one Eggy and I have been at.

B

Balian of Asgard

Set, do you remember that harry where you and lols helped eotd because I killed them all with my stealther? Then you two showed up and the fun was over :(

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i gave orion the leggings because he was family with crzy delicious who is my freind so i figured id help em out and the fire pit i got from the rares festival big deal !!!! eggy has got my respect what does set it off or kos or foo what eva have a fire pit rofl ...
and since then i did put together a little care package for eggy some 120s that the guild got when theyve help us finish spawns and some 25 stats from when they help with the harrowers i do believe they killed ya guys a bunch at those hopefully more to come time will tell.. teamwork ftw ...!!!always glad to help out ... either way peace brother !!