• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eodon Slayer ???

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since Eodon is neither a creature or creature type, most probably all inhabitants of the Valley of Eodon, I'd guess...

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeap. I want to check out the new armour and clothing. But I've no idea where to farm the recipes for them.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eodon slayer effects most creatures in the Valley of Eodon, making you vulnerable to everything else.
So Dinosaurs arn't Reptile slayers now? does this affect mobs out of Eodon valley too, I noticed the tribal humans are Eodon slayer and not Repond too......makes this new place very confusing. Are the elementals still elemental slayer or are they Eodon now? ect....

Deep Ellum Dan

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Like the EM said the other day. This is a whole new world and we are the ones out of place so I'm guessing to expect many things to not be how we perceive. Lol kinda like Jurassic world