• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eodon Slayer, Any list of what it can Kill?

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

I managed to get the new Eodon slayer Bow, has some nice mods on it, I was wondering, what creatures in Eodon are susceptible to the bows might? Can It kill all that spawns in the Turtle champ?

Thanks

Dethsius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Then mine MUST be broken. At the champ spawn, I was able to do more damage to the bloody turtle and most spawn there with my regular bow than this stupid slayer. Something doesn't work right.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
were you using 2 different "types" of bows to do this test?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed the same thing with mine. It seems to do double damage 25-50% of the time. Very odd. I created a Yumi with the same properties and both did about the same damage most of the time, the double damage would kick in periodically. I was doing the turtle spawn and would switch weapons on the same target so I know it's not resist related.

Dethsius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
were you using 2 different "types" of bows to do this test?
Of course.

Used many types of Resist Damage types as well. The Eodon slayer seems to work on 'some' of the lower ended spawn but not the Turtle nor a majority of the spawn prior to the turtle. Still the damages do see random. I've never seen such a range of damage. The damages on the ones that it DOES seem to affect are like 11-13-28-12-36 with the last hit doing something like 124 damage or higher. It's very strange. Though, I've seen that last damage issue do the same on quite a few mobs with different slayers as of late. It's like their resist just drops to nothing on the last hit.