• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eodon recipes

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I am trying to get drops of Eodon recipes and was wondering if anyone has any advice. I've done the Roof numerous times and never gotten a drop there. I've also done the Turtle spawn a few times without getting a recipe drop around there. Currently, I am working on killing tigers and collecting pelts. Any advice?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd say go back to the turtle spawn and work it solo, but leave and go to other spawn areas (like the tigers or the myrmidon desert) once you get past the second spawn stage, until it resets back to the bugs. Most of mine are from there.

Remember that it's not the quality, but the quantity of kills, that results in recipe drops. Even so, I can count the times I got 2 drops in one day on one hand, and going several days of Eodon hunting with no recipe drop on multiple occasions.