• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eodon fishing

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know what the reasoning was behind removing Eodon overland dungeon fishing ? I've kept my word and haven't logged in on the official forums so I can't ask @Kyronix directly there. I just think it's crappy that they did this, yet they left Ilshenar as it pertains to saltpeter, the same, which seems quite unfair. And please don't respond with " I just go to Destard and fish or the sparkle cave etc...yeah I know all of this. Eodon was the only thing that made fishing quests and dungeon fish not such a horrendous grind.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Fum da udda place...

Kyronix Posts: 890Dev

August 2019 Flag

After some research this was a side effect of adding Treasure Maps to Eodon. Eodon isn't really a dungeon, and looking at the original implementation of dungeon fish having them available in Eodon never was in line with that implementation. Addressing concerns with the availability of dungeon fish is something we have listed for a future look at fishing, the availability of those fish in Eodon isn't a solution. As of now Eodon will remain as it is (until we add Eodon specific fish!
:D
)

Edit to add da whole postie
Eodon Fishing Change?