• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eoden T-maps ?????

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Added Eodon maps as potential drops in paragon chests.
from the publish notes (above)

question..... what critter on Eoden spawns as a paragon?
i thought only ilsh spawned paragons?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
from the publish notes (above)

question..... what critter on Eoden spawns as a paragon?
i thought only ilsh spawned paragons?
Sigh.....Paragon chest maps are random remember? For example Miasma...I can get six maps from six Misama chest and each one can be from a different facet. So I could have a Tram map, a Fel map, an Ish map, a Malas map, a Tokuno map and TurMur map all from miasma chests. The new UO boss monster ...Senility lol. (J/K)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i didnt know that actually.
makes sense..... kinda.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are there any creature that drop Eodon maps. Any that live in Eodon that we can farm to get maps

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The following creatures had Ter Mur maps before the change

Wild tigers (level 1 - stash)
Volcano Elementals (level 2 - now supply)
the Drakes from the Belfry (level 3 - now supply)
The Infernus & Greater Phoenix of the third stage of the Dragon Turtle spawn (level 4 - now Cache)

I'd appreciate if someone could see if these were still dropping maps of those levels - and add more to the thread in Treasure Hunter forum.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I can confirm personally that volcano elementals and the belfry vile drakes both drop Eodon supply maps now. The Brits and the Eodonians in the Pit encounter both drop Eodon maps. Stash or Supply, depending on which human. One or two per run. On a side note, the Eodon maps say Ter Mur when they are in the Davie's Locker.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I farmed miasma for awhile and out of 21 chests I had none for Eodon. Going to collect some more but am curious if they actualy spawn there.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I farmed miasma for awhile and out of 21 chests I had none for Eodon. Going to collect some more but am curious if they actualy spawn there.
They do. I farm them there pretty regularly, but as with anything in UO you are at the hands of the RNG gods. I've gone hours and only gotten barely any and others I get like 4 in an hour. Remember each time one drops it's doing a roll between 7 facets.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was only asking due to the fact that in those 21, I know small number, the results were almost evenly distributed on the previous 6 facets. I didnt get a chance to do more but will and will keep track. Thanks for the assurance that they do spawn.

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was only asking due to the fact that in those 21, I know small number, the results were almost evenly distributed on the previous 6 facets. I didnt get a chance to do more but will and will keep track. Thanks for the assurance that they do spawn.
I know RNG is RNG but I've noticed similar. Getting almost all my maps from miasma, I've had 2 Eodon maps from well over 50 maps. I definitely feel the weighting is against getting Eodon maps.
Going to keep an accurate tally from now on.