• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eoden slayer?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so.
have spent the last week wondering the wilds of Eoden with some guild mates and taste testing the different wares the locals have to offer.
also as we meet new and interesting stuff we killed it and we have noticed no Eoden slayers as loot.

are we to assume that this property is only on Artifacts from Eoden and not spawning on normal loot???

also, the Artifacts that DO drop on Eoden do they only drop from the 2 champs or do they drop from anything in Eoden???

i have yet to see any of the named artifacts so maybe someone else had better luck then we did.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wonder, is it (and the other new slayers) one of the random slayers on the new spellbooks/talisman?

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a piece of Aloron's armor (or is it Alodon?) from farming tigers. It is a four pieces armour and when full set is present it's a dinosaur slayer
Hi RoseBlue,
Did the Aloron armor go directly to your pack or did you have to loot it off the tiger? I haven't found any pieces yet.
Thanks!

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi RoseBlue,
Did the Aloron armor go directly to your pack or did you have to loot it off the tiger? I haven't found any pieces yet.
Thanks!
Aloron's armor drops directly into your backpack, just like the recipes for the new craftables. If you are using the Enhanced Client you will also get the "Artifact" message when you get a drop.

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aloron's armor drops directly into your backpack, just like the recipes for the new craftables. If you are using the Enhanced Client you will also get the "Artifact" message when you get a drop.
Thanks Arroth!

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Eodon slayer arties come from the rooftop encounter.