[Magery] EO + Poison

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

tarugobr

i was thinking of something like this

115 eval
115 resist
115 mage
85 poison
60 necro
100 medit
115 wrestle

once EO reduces magic resist to half and increase +1 poison level on the victim, so it could be good on pvp since i can do lethal poison with In Nox and my poison would never be resisted by magic resist

is it a waste of points just for a combo?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
Really depends on your opponent, for most serious PvPers it is kind of a waste because they will have cure pots.

You also want to fit some SS in. With JoAT SS your EO will last for the poison but you have to be really quick about it. Also, for you to cast lethal poison on your target you basically need to be right next to them.

That said I have a similar template that I use but I use a mage weapon and have scribe/40 spirit speak on him. It's a fun template to play when you're fighting people without potions, but I don't use him much anymore.

T

tarugobr

Really depends on your opponent, for most serious PvPers it is kind of a waste because they will have cure pots.

You also want to fit some SS in. With JoAT SS your EO will last for the poison but you have to be really quick about it. Also, for you to cast lethal poison on your target you basically need to be right next to them.

That said I have a similar template that I use but I use a mage weapon and have scribe/40 spirit speak on him. It's a fun template to play when you're fighting people without potions, but I don't use him much anymore.
ive just realized that EO wont last too long without ss
so, probably it wont work very well

by now im working on a mage weapon to remove wrestling from my template

thank you for your tips

HunterXHunter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 9, 2009
ive just realized that EO wont last too long without ss
so, probably it wont work very well

by now im working on a mage weapon to remove wrestling from my template

thank you for your tips
I am doing fine with human ss omen poison. The omen wont last long but its plenty for in nox. Just have to be quick. Unless your in nox is disrrupted (then youd have to recast omen again) human 20ss can get the job done.

Its very powerful but situational just like infectious strike. Overpowered if they dont use pot and quite useless if they do. Given that unless they carry less than 50 cure pots(which isnt too uncommon thesedays) you can run them out pretty easily, and after that lethal poison is a beast to have.

T

tarugobr

I am doing fine with human ss omen poison. The omen wont last long but its plenty for in nox. Just have to be quick. Unless your in nox is disrrupted (then youd have to recast omen again) human 20ss can get the job done.

Its very powerful but situational just like infectious strike. Overpowered if they dont use pot and quite useless if they do. Given that unless they carry less than 50 cure pots(which isnt too uncommon thesedays) you can run them out pretty easily, and after that lethal poison is a beast to have.
cool
im gonna try it as soon as i can :thumbsup:

G

GFY

You may want to keep wrestling. If you get disarmed while fighting you have 0 defensive skill and will get hit every time your opponent swings.

T

tarugobr

its working really good against those who dont carry cure pots :p
about others, it doesnt work so good but still helps a lot

You may want to keep wrestling. If you get disarmed while fighting you have 0 defensive skill and will get hit every time your opponent swings.
thats why i still prefer wrest :D