• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entrance to Horus' Cave (Luna)

Valeria

Visitor
Having trouble figuring out how to get into the cave just NW of Luna which is "protected by the guardian Horus". Trying to get into a mountain pocket behind the guarded cave entrance. Couldn't find a rune in Goodman's. Any ideas?

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I believe it was part of the original Necromancer starter quest which is no more, so doubt you can get in now or that runes were ever able to be marked there.

Valeria

Visitor
Yeah, that makes sense. It matches other explanations I've seen.

Trying to get to a vendor in the mountain opening just past that blocked cave entrance. Find it hard to believe that houses in that mountain opening don't have run/walk access.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Where is the rune for the 9th location? It says it is in a library.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i did the pouch got the rune like all the others but rune didnt work ( like they said) had to find a rune library on some shard that had all 9 locations and xfer the book to said shard to make it to the idoc that was in there,,, some shards have the rune library but if someone is blocking location u cant get in in big trouble little china...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone know where the underground pirate base is not the bucs ones the main land

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone know where the underground pirate base is not the bucs ones the main land
If your talking about the big cave with the small island on ATL the new EMs removed all the pirate base items and when I asked they pretty much said The are was from a past event and should of been deleted long ago and that the of that EM is long past and Long live the new EMs

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No it’s on Pac I think all shards from at least 2003