• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

entitlement

N

Nikita'

ok I reactivated my old sim yesterday but it has 0 days entitlement can anyone tell me why?

N

Nikita'

same account ? yeah but it had no sims on it. when I got mad at the game a year ago I killed them lol . it shows I am payed for and everything eles even finally got my 20 locks. but no days entitlement

G

I would suggest e-mailing the dev team and letting them know. If you are using the same account as before, you should have something for entitlement. I don't think it matters if you had sims or not.

G

Did it says 0 days on entitlemnt (top of Sim Page/Bio) or on the bottom, which is your sim age

N

Nikita'

at the top .. all my other sims seem to have entiltements but this 1