• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entitlement days.

D

donnallg

Is anyone else having problems with their Entitlement days? Mine has been stuck at 1209 for close to a week.

I

imported_Qute Pi

I haven't paid attention to it, or noticed...but I'll be watching it over next few days lol.

D

donnallg

LOL the only reason I have is because of my sim age and it not in sync anymore.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Is anyone else having problems with their Entitlement days? Mine has been stuck at 1209 for close to a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

mines been stuck for about a week too.

G

gamdaaf

My Main sim in AV is 1905 days old my EAL sim has only 1877 entitlement days.

G

remember sim age and entitlement dont always have to match, especially for older sims. If your account has ever gone inactive for biling issues etc at any time during your time here then the two will differ. Also new sims say if they joined tso, but maybe didnt create their sim until some days later.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

remember sim age and entitlement dont always have to match, especially for older sims. If your account has ever gone inactive for biling issues etc at any time during your time here then the two will differ. Also new sims say if they joined tso, but maybe didnt create their sim until some days later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right but mine were in sync and now they aren't so I know mine is off. Mine were off by 103 days and now it's something different (would have to look again to see).