• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entitled days problem!!!

C

CarlosN

After the game got back up i logged in and it says im entitled for 0 days when i was entitled for 926 days!!!

G

Gaby

lol..we posted the same post at the same time. Mine was also set back to zero! no clue why:(

M

MadisonEJ

ok not nice (hehehe) the other thread is locked mine is now 0 too and should be around 1700

W

Whitilicious 07'

Some are getting thiers back after a few minutes , maybe they are working on the amnisty codes and this is why its nto showing up right away

I

imported_MattelMichele

Same here, but i know all shall be fine soon enough, just take a deep breath

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

Same here, but i know all shall be fine soon enough, just take a deep breath

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

After the game got back up i logged in and it says im entitled for 0 days

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, glad to read here that I am not the only one that suddenly is entitled for 0 days. I got 'scared' for a sec there.

S

snowboarder

Have a feeling it has something to do with the database problem. Pehaps they have seperated it from EAL so we can play

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

After the game got back up i logged in and it says im entitled for 0 days

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, glad to read here that I am not the only one that suddenly is entitled for 0 days. I got 'scared' for a sec there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah phew I did too since this was coupled with my billing issues that I just got fixed. It's good to know that this is just another of our bugs to contend with and that it will be fixed! I'd be more upset if it was just me because then I'd have a harder time getting it fixed.

C

coyoteee

I think Gracie stole everyone's entitlement days. I bet she has like 450,000.

~Coy

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I wouldnt doubt it.

G

o_O

from 1982 entitled days

to 0

=/ i kinda flipped out a little bit...

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

OMG you shoul;d've seen what I just did. I yelled for my husband and said "LOOK MY DAYS ARE GONE! THEY COULDNT DO THAT! THEY WOULDN'T!"

The I read Stratics... and hope is restored. I hope i get my 475 days back

S

so2yosim

Check your birthdates-should be changed to older. Maybe that is the reason everyone has 0 entitlement days.

G

wait till you attempt to go to work and it tells you that you can't because you're a free account lol......

Ohhhhhhh the switchboard is going to light up again.

I

imported_Mavric

Oh I'm not worried, I'm pretty sure that they'll fix it.

Mavric

G

It wasn't fair that some had more than others. Word is the devs are mad and reset them all to zero. They said we will get what we deserve! ROFL

I

imported_SimTripps

The devs are probably trying to begin the amnesty, but those hamsters are starting to go A.D.H.D. lol... Gee, even Luc's blog isn't online lol...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Check your birthdates-should be changed to older. Maybe that is the reason everyone has 0 entitlement days.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, mine are still the same, and have 0 entitlement days. I had hope there for a few minutes, but maybe it is indeed still just a bug and will be fixed.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe they lost all of our entitlement days and we have to start all over wouldn't that be fun!! :p lol jk I sure hope not.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I wouldnt doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gracie, give me my days back !!!!!!!!!!!!

THey must have tons of little issues too, not all the blogs are on, and the siggys are disabled...

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I wouldnt doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gracie, give me my days back !!!!!!!!!!!!

THey must have tons of little issues too, not all the blogs are on, and the siggys are disabled...

[/ QUOTE ]

The siggies don't work because ealandmania.net (tsomania.net) is down. That site is not involved with EA.

G

I am also premium entitled for 0 days across all 3 accounts.

Polly

P

pchypie2008

just logged on
noticed my entitlement days say zero when it was over 1700 the other day
i really hope this is a bug and gets fixed
would really stink if they did it on purpose and we have to start over
and i am a premium account been paying to play for almost 5 yrs now non stop

G

That is rather disconcerting isnt it! I too am showing 0 dayd entitlement, but age appears to be correct.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am also premium entitled for 0 days across all 3 accounts.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

When somebody posted that their sim ages had changed on their premium account, I noticed that my premium was still under the delay in showing premium, but now it shows 'Premium Entitled for 0 days' and the sim birthday is still the same. I've not logged into the main sim on that account yet, but when I go back in after my next error 23 I'll make it a point to and see if the age of the main avatar on the account is different. She's all skilled up to locks so her only purpose till amnesty is working sim jobs. Since they are bugged now I have had no reason to log her in, so I'm skilling my alts on that account up to their locks too till its fixed. Thank God the convo in the houses isn't dead, otherwise it'd be a boring couple days

J

Jafo

I too see 0 days and my born date hasn't changed (like 36 days). I am entitled to about 1400 days.

I am guessing it is just a DB glitch, but I can say that if I don't get my entitled days, I will probably cancel my subscription. It was the main selling point for me to come back.

S

SugarCane

It'll be fixed guys - don't fret. I heard it from the big simguy in the sky...

G

Yes dont worry folks, we just got an in game message that they know about the problem and it will be fixed and dont worry.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes dont worry folks, we just got an in game message that they know about the problem and it will be fixed and dont worry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, didn't see an in-game message in TC3 (but I might have missed it) however I just looked and my entitlement days are fixed again. Woohoo!
That was a very short lived bug, thank God or the shamans would have been working over time reviving sims that died of massive coronaries