• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entitled days pauses when "Free" accounts 14-Day trial ends

• Thread starter mattnotley2004
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mattnotley2004

When the 14-Day Free Trial ends on free accounts, it changes the subscription to inactive, which pauses the Entitled days within the game.

So if I'm away for a week, and my trial days expired... My Entitled days won't go up until I re-sign into the game.

Anyone else noticed this?

C

CarlosN

As i've heard from other people, entitlement days are days that the account has been payed for, so i would think that it stopped because after the 14 day trial it just sees your account as a "free player"

M

mattnotley2004

Well it's actually because the trial has ended. Unless I login to the game again, my entitled days will remain paused.

Once I login to the game again, the trial will reset to a new 14 days, and entitled days will begin counting up again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well it's actually because the trial has ended. Unless I login to the game again, my entitled days will remain paused.

Once I login to the game again, the trial will reset to a new 14 days, and entitled days will begin counting up again.

[/ QUOTE ]
The way I understand it, the 'entitlement days' listed on free accounts are merely 'placeholders' in the event the account is changed to "premium".

The free account, as it is, will never qualify for an anniversary gift.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
The way I understand it, the 'entitlement days' listed on free accounts are merely 'placeholders' in the event the account is changed to "premium".

The free account, as it is, will never qualify for an anniversary gift.

[/ QUOTE ]

Entitlement days are supposed to be PAID days, so really they should not be accumulating on a free account at all, but they do.

But yeah free account holders won't get issued anniversary gifts, but what's to stop a person from accumulating 365 entitlement days based on what's showing now with free accounts, and then when it gets close subscribing for a month so he can get his pet statue, and then at the end of the month reverting back to free until time rolls around for the mystic, rinse and repeat. THAT is why entitlement days are supposed to be paid, and its a bug that needs to be fixed IMO that free accounts are racking up entitlement days.