• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Entire Set Of Clean Up Britannia (2011) Items

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The set is located on the Atlantic Server.

Starting This At 100 Million Gold

No Buy Out Set Currently If I Get A Private Bid That I See Is High Enough To Sell, I May Choose To Do So.

Gold Accepted On Atlantic Only, Buyer Picks Up

Deep Violet Purple Pigment 250,000
Polished Bronze Pigment 250,000
Black and Green Pigment 250,000
Glossy Blue Pigment 250,000

K

Khedrach

Look it's one of the dupers that ruined points values for everybody

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be putting it on a luna vendor for 100 Mill if anyone is interested in the entire set of clean up rewards

K

Khedrach

Item bless deed is 100 k points and 2m, 2m times 20 is 40m lol

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item bless deed is 100 k points and 2m, 2m times 20 is 40m lol
Yeah see theres a differnce... People who used the scribe book thing spent all their points on item bless deeds thats why they are so cheap, you obviously noticed cause your accusing me of doing it. I am not selling 20 item bless deeds or any bless deeds... besides the one in the set.

Thats why bestial sets and stuff can go from 6-8 mill at normal prices as well as the new dyes that came out.