• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entering Britannia...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... and I never do

what do I do to fix this?

well crap.... looks like it's just Legends, tried a few other shards and they were fine :confused:

Last edited:

eth777

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing same, only legends had the problem so far. Atl/GL ok Legends just sits there.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
connectivity issues and no ETA on a fix, this according to GM Theran

time to find a good movie

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I thought it was on my end yesterday while I was enjoying my dungeon death-o-thon. I could usually res and gather my stuff before dying again.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
grew up with them..... Diana Rigg was every teenage boy's dream, was so jealous of her :p
And John Steed - the epitome of the unflappable Englishman - brandished a sword cane/brolly i believe :) That and Dark Shadows (the boys soap opera) were my faves back in the day ...