• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The Citizens of Cove DEMAND a Tavern/Inn!

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's pretty good trek from Minoc to Cove. We need a place to drink(and logout)
Why are we treated as the ******* step children?

We lay claim as the Original, and still the best Orc Fort! But no place to lay our heads or drink our pains away.

It's a travesty if you ask me.

Turn one of those farm houses(imminent domain) into a safe logout spot/tavern/inn. Plop a sign out the door. Please the citizens of Cove lest we ally with the Orcs and make a run on your precious Luna!

Thanks.

@Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
"Cove is a small settlement on the southern shore of Loch Lake. The settlement has almost always been plagued by the Orcs from the nearby Orc Fort, which has kept it from developing much, however it has recently built a small bank."

Move to a real town and not an outpost :p I'd think you'd be more concerned about not having a moongate :) But more taverns is never a bad idea!

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Cove is a small settlement on the southern shore of Loch Lake. The settlement has almost always been plagued by the Orcs from the nearby Orc Fort, which has kept it from developing much, however it has recently built a small bank."

Move to a real town and not an outpost :p I'd think you'd be more concerned about not having a moongate :) But more taverns is never a bad idea!
It's been an outpost since the beginning of time. Perhaps it's time to settle it. Perhaps an orc war!!

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I like the outlaw feeling of cove. I'm just not hard enough for Buc's Den. I'm like dip my toes in the water outlaw. :)

And moongates are like Wal-Mart. Keep that **** out of our town!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

I saw a moongate on one shard, and I was "What!? They have a moongate here?!!!" Not sure where that was but I wish that Cove was on the list.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
if it was lake Austin, that moongate might have been mine. I seem to get a lot of ncp request to go to that village. Lol, that was where the first invasion I ever went to was. Daughter sent me a gate, walked through, and died. Boy I sure would have loved having a inn that time. A glass of ale would have made the pain go away. ;)